Discover the many ways you can make a meaningful contribution to our work.
Practicing charity makes it possible to give support to others in need in a way that will not hurt the bottom line of those who are not able to budget for charitable giving at the moment.
You can make an incredible difference! Your gift will enable us to educate and empower God’s children through sponsorships, support mission-run programs and community centers, and support seminarians in their journeys to the priesthood.
Offer a Gift
Grow Your Gift with Monthly Giving
Benefits to Monthly Giving
- Your ongoing, monthly support provides consistent funding to meet mission needs.
- Affordable monthly installments make a big impact over time.
- Automatic transactions save time, paper and postage.
To make a monthly donation to Mission Tradition, use the Donation Form above. Check the Make this a Recurring Gift box and indicate which day of the month you would like to give.
Offer a Gift by Phone
Please call the Development Office at: (570) 842-4000 weekdays from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. EST
Offer a Gift by Mail
Checks should be made payable to Mission Tradition and mailed to:
The Priestly Fraternity of Saint Peter
450 Venard Rd
South Abington Twp, PA 18411
Donate from a Donor Advised Fund (DAF)
DAF Direct allows you to donate from your Fidelity Charitable, Schwab Charitable or BNY Mellon account. If you have an account through another financial institute, please contact your financial institution directly to make a donation.
What is a donor-advised fund?
A donor-advised fund (DAF) is a type of giving program that allows you to combine the most favorable tax benefits with the flexibility to easily support your favorite charities. An increasingly popular charitable vehicle, DAFs are an excellent way to both simplify your charitable giving and facilitate your strategic philanthropic goals.
How does it work?
- Establish your DAF by making an irrevocable, tax-deductible donation to a public charity that
sponsors a DAF program
- Advise the investment allocation of the donated assets (any investment growth is tax-free)
- Recommend grants to qualified public charities of your choice
What are the main advantages of a donor-advised fund?
Simplicity – The DAF sponsor handles all record-keeping, disbursements, and tax receipts.
Flexibility – Timing of your tax deduction can be separate from your charitable decision making.
Tax-efficiency – Contributions are tax-deductible and any investment growth in the DAF is tax-free. It is also easy to donate long term appreciated securities, eliminating capital gains taxes and allowing you to support multiple charities from one block of stock.
Family legacy – A DAF is a powerful way to build or continue a tradition of family philanthropy.
No start-up costs – There is no cost to establish a donor-advised fund. However, there are often
minimum initial charitable contributions to establish the DAF (typically $5,000 or more).**
No transaction fees – Once approved, 100% of your recommended grant goes to your qualified public charity of choice.**
Privacy if desired – Donors may choose to remain anonymous to the grant recipient.
- An individual or entity makes an irrevocable contribution to a sponsoring charitable organization to establish a donor-advised fund. This person becomes a donor-advisor.
- The sponsoring organization allocates the charitable contribution to the particular donor-advisor’s DAF. The donor-advisor has the opportunity to name the DAF (e.g. The John Doe Fund).
- The donor-advisor retains advisory privileges over the investment allocation for the DAF. Since the assets in the DAF belong to the sponsoring organization, any investment growth is tax free. The investment options available vary by sponsoring organization.
- The donor-advisor has advisory privileges over the disbursements made from the DAF. The
disbursements are recommended by the donor-advisor, but must meet the grant making criteria of the sponsoring organization. Typically, disbursements may only be recommended to IRS-qualified public charities exclusively for charitable purposes. Additionally, the donor may not receive any more than incidental benefits as a result of the disbursement.
- Once the sponsoring organization approves the recommended disbursement, the grant is made to the qualified charitable organization.
Donate a Gift Card
Mission Tradition has partnered with CardFunder!
Donate your unused or partially used gift cards to make a charitable cash contribution to Mission Tradition right from your phone or your desktop at https://cardfunder.com/1hk1r-fssp-mission-tradition
Hear the stories, hopes, and experiences of our missions and their communities – and amplify their calls to action.
Join our email list below to receive news from the FSSP missions.
Follow and share on social media
Get the latest updates and mission stories on social media channels. Like, follow, and share to your social media. Share your support!
Shop our Bonfire Store and order now for Christmas!
Celebrate your support for the FSSP missions and for the Latin mass by making a purchase from our online store!
All profits will directly benefit the FSSP Missions.
Pledge your Birthday and turn “Getting” into “Giving”
Birthdays come around every year and with them, so do beautifully wrapped and tagged gifts. And while receiving gifts on your birthday is an honor, so is giving. A Birthday fundraiser is a celebration that everyone involved can feel great about!